Station Location: 77.88oS 166.73 oE 24 M (78 FT)
- AMRC's McMurdo FTP site ...
- AMRC's McMurdo Data Archive RAMADDA site
- Find McMurdo in this list of Master Station History from NCDC ...
- Find McMurdo in this list of WBAN stations from NCDC...
- Starting Feburary 11th, 2016 the launch point of the McMurdo radiosonde was set to 32.2 meters instead of 10.1 meters. The error was fixed on May 17th, 2017, and efforts will be made to make a correction to the launch point.
The Antarctic Meteorological Research Center in collaboration with the McMurdo Meteorology Office archives many forms of meteorological data from McMurdo Station available for use by the scientific community and the public, free of charge. Users of the data are asked only to acknowledge the AMRC project and McMurdo Station Meteorology Office appropriately, for anything produced or published that uses the data. Some of the datasets here are courtesy of the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC, where noted). Much of the data is provided online - via ftp or web, but some data has yet to be added to the Web, so feel free to ask for other types of data not listed below. To request data or information from the project, please contact us at the AMRC.
|Real Time Observations||Archived Observations & Climatology||Documentation and Metadata|